TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Roopesh Peethambaran, who proved that he is an actor to reckon with, through his performance as an antagonist in this year's hit movie Oru Mexican Aparatha, is all set to take up his next assignment as an actor.
Reportedly, Roopesh Peethambaran will next be seen in an upcoming movie, which has been titled as Angarajyathe Jimmanmar. This upcoming film will be directed by debutant Praveen Narayanan.
Roopesh Peethambaran himself took to Facebook to announce that he will be a part of this upcoming film. Reportedly, Roopesh will be one among the many heroes in the movie.
Apart from Roopesh Peethambaran, the upcoming film will also feature actors like Roney David Raj, Sudev Nair, Rajeev Pillai, Sankar Induchoodan etc., in important roles.
Earlier, the title launch of the movie was done by Kunchacko Boban and film-maker Anil Radhakrishna Menon. Film-maker Praveen Narayanan has himself penned the script for this movie.
Interestingly, Angarajyathe Jimmanmar will be the third acting venture of Roopesh Peethambaran. Before Oru Mexican Aparatha, Roopesh Peethambaran had also appeared in the movie Spadikam, in which he played the younger version of the Mohanlal's character in the movie, Aadu Thoma.