TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Sanal Kumar Sasidharan's Sexy Durga, the third directorial venture of the film-maker, continues to win big awards. This experimental movie, has already won huge praises in various International Film Festivals and here is yet another recognition for the movie.
Recently, Sexy Durga was screened at the Yerevan International Film Festival and the film went on to win the Golden Apricot Award for the Best Feature Film. Reportedly, it is the first ever Malayalam film to win this title.
Sanal Kumar Sasidharan took to Facebook to share his happiness on winning this big award. Take a look at the Facebook post of Sanal Kumar Sasidharan.
Reportedly, 12 films from 12 different countries were in the race for this award. Earlier, Sexy Durga was screened at the International Film Festival of Rotterdam and went on to win the Hivos Tiger Award
Later this year, Sexy Durga's cinematographer Prathap Joseph also won an award at the Tarkovsky Film Festival in Russia, for his excellent work in the film.
Sexy Durga features popular actress Rajashri Deshpande in the lead role. The film also features a host of other new faces in it. The release date of the movie hasn't been announced yet.