TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Sexy Durga, the third directorial venture of highly acclaimed film-maker Saanal Kumar Sasidharan, hasn't released in the theatres yet, but still, the movie is constantly in the news, for all the good reasons.
Most recently, Sexy Durga has bagged a big award at the Russian International Film Festival held under the name of famous film-maker Andrei Tarkovsky. The film was screened under the competition section.
Sexy Durga fetched Pratap Joseph, the award for the Best Cinematographer at the International film festival. Pratap Joseph, is a cinematographer, who is well-known for his works in films like Crime No. 89 and Shavam.
It isn't for the first time that Sexy Durga is making a mark at the International level. The third directorial venture of Sanal Kumar Sasidharan, had fetched the award for the Best Picture, at the 45th Rotterdam International Film Festival.
Earlier, Anurag Kashyap, popular film-maker from Bollywood had showered praises on Sexy Durga, upon watching the movie.
Sexy Durga, which is said to be a thriller that focuses on moral policing, features actress Rajashri Pandey in the lead role. Well, let us hope that the film would soon make it to the theatres.