- Nivin Pauly & Rajeev Ravi To Team Up For A Biopic!
- Moothon Is My Dream Project: Nivin Pauly
- Geetu Mohandas Opens Up About Nivin Pauly's Role In 'Moothon'
- WOW! Nivin Pauly & Geetu Mohandas With 'Moothon'
- Best Of 2016: Pick Your Choice For The Best Malayalam Director Of The Year!
- Dulquer Salmaan’s Kammatipaadam Wins A Major Award!
- Actor Abi's Death: Dulquer Salmaan Sends Out An Emotional Note!
Rajeev Ravi, the popular cinematographer-director is turning producer once again. As per the latest updates, Rajeev Ravi is producing the upcoming Shane Nigam starrer, which marks the directorial debut of editor B Ajithkumar.
Shane Nigam's debut movie as a lead actor, Kismath was also produced by the cinematographer-director's home banner, Collective Phase One. More details regarding the rest of the star cast and title of the movie is expected to be revealed soon.
B Ajithkumar had handled the editing of Rajeev Ravi's all three Malayalam directorial ventures, Kammatipaadam, Njan Steve Lopez, and Annayum Rasoolum. Ajith has won the Kerala State Film Award of 2016 for the Best Editor, for his work in Kammatipaadam.
Shane Nigam has also appeared in Annayum Rasoolum and Kammatipaadam, in small roles. But the young actor rose to fame with his performance in Kismath, the love story which was directed by Shanavas K Bavakutty.
C/O Saira Banu, the latest release of Shane Nigam has been receiving excellent reviews from both the audiences and critics. The actor played the role of Joshua Victor, the son of Saira Banu played by Manju Warrier in the movie.
The actor will be next seen in actor Soubin Shahir's directorial debut, which has been titled as Parava. The movie, which is said to be a comical thriller, also stars Dulquer Salmaan in a special cameo role.