- Malayalam Movies 2017: These 6 Films Definitely Deserved More!
- Monthly Round-up (October 2017): Month That Marked The Arrival Of Highly Awaited Malayalam Movies!
- Solo Box Office: 21 Days Kerala Collections
- Box Office Chart (October 09-15): Top 5 Malayalam Movies Of The Week!
- WOW! Dulquer Salmaan Continues To Rule The Kochi Multiplexes!
- Solo Box Office: First Week (7 Days) Kerala Collections
- WOW! Dulquer Salmaan Has The Maximum Number Of Movies In This Elite List!
- Solo Box Office: A Good Weekend For The Dulquer Salmaan Starrer At The Kochi Multiplexes!
- Box Office Chart (October 02 – 08): Solo Joins The Big Box Office Race!
- Solo Box Office: 3 Days Kerala Collections
- ‘Don’t Kill Solo’, Dulquer Salmaan Sends Out An Emotional Note!
- WOW! Mohanlal’s Villain To Release In 300 Screens?
Solo, the much awaited Malayalam movie, graced the theatres amidst huge expectations. The Dulquer Salmaan starrer, which marked the entry of popular film-maker Bejoy Nambiar to Mollywood had opened to mixed reviews.
The film graced the screens of October 5, 2017. Solo has completed 5 weeks of run in a selected theatres. The anthology movie, which was one of the best experimental efforts in the recent times, hasn't received the credit that it deserved.
Keep scrolling down to read Solo box office report..
Opeing Day Collections
Solo made a real big release and the movie went on to release in a record number of screens. According to the reports, Solo went on to fetch above 3.2 Crores on its opening day and thus went on to become the top day 1 grosser of Dulquer Salmaan.
First Weekend Collections
According to the reports, Solo had a decent first weekend despite the mixed reviews that the film received. If reports are to be believed. The Dulquer Salmaan starrer managed to fetch above 7 Crores from its 4 days long weekend
After the first weekend, the film witnessed a drop in the collections, especially during the weekdays. But still, the movie managed to cross the 10-Crore mark on its first week itself.
36 Days Collections
Solo is continuing its run in only a very few centres. It has been 5 weeks since the release of the movie. According to the trade reports, the film which completed 36 days of run has fetched approximately 12.98 Crores from Kerala.
Meanwhile, Solo had a big release and the movie released in UAE/GCC regions on the very same day. According to the trade reports, Solo did a good business in the UAE/GCC regions in the initial days.
Solo is a Malayalam/Tamil bilingual movie. The release of the Tamil version was delayed a bit as the theatre strike in Tamil Nadu affected the film's run. The movie had opened to decent reviews in Tamil Nadu.
While certain section of audiences were all praises for the brave effort in the film, others who expected an out-and-out entertainer were disappointed. Solo is one such film which is ahead of its time and undoubtedly, will be a much celebrated movie in the coming days.