- Malayalam Movies 2017: These 6 Films Definitely Deserved More!
- Solo Box Office: 36 Days Kerala Collections
- Monthly Round-up (October 2017): Month That Marked The Arrival Of Highly Awaited Malayalam Movies!
- Solo Box Office: 21 Days Kerala Collections
- Box Office Chart (October 09-15): Top 5 Malayalam Movies Of The Week!
- WOW! Dulquer Salmaan Continues To Rule The Kochi Multiplexes!
- Solo Box Office: First Week (7 Days) Kerala Collections
- WOW! Dulquer Salmaan Has The Maximum Number Of Movies In This Elite List!
- Solo Box Office: A Good Weekend For The Dulquer Salmaan Starrer At The Kochi Multiplexes!
- Box Office Chart (October 02 – 08): Solo Joins The Big Box Office Race!
- Solo Box Office: 3 Days Kerala Collections
- ‘Don’t Kill Solo’, Dulquer Salmaan Sends Out An Emotional Note!
Solo, the Dulquer Salmaan starring anthology film had a dream release in Kerala, by hitting around 225 screens on its release days. Popular film-maker Bejoy Nambiar made his Malayalam directorial debut with Solo, which has been receiving positive to mixed reviews from the audiences and critics.
But sadly, the Tamil version of Solo which is a bilingual movie was pulled off from the theatres after the releasing day due to the theatre strike in Tamil Nadu. However, the Malayalam version of the Dulquer Salmaan movie has made a great opening at the Kerala and GCC box offices, and has already earned the hit tag.
Scroll down to read the day 1 Kerala & GCC collection report of Solo...
The Great Opening
According to the reports, the Dulquer Salmaan movie has made a great opening at the box office, by crossing the 3-Crore mark on its releasing day.
Day 1 Kerala Collections
Solo has made a total gross collection of 3.26 Crores from the Kerala box office alone, on its release day. However, the movie failed to break the record set by Mammootty's The Great Father.
Day 1 GCC Collections (Malayalam version)
As per the reports from the trade analysts, the Bejoy Nambiar directorial made a total gross collection of 3.31 Crores from the GCC releasing centres.
Day 1 GCC Collections (Tamil Version)
Even though it was removed from the releasing centres on the releasing day itself, the Tamil version of Solo has made a total collection of 2.04 Crores from the GCC releasing centres.
Total Day 1 GCC Collections
Thus, the Malayalam and Tamil versions of Solo has made a total gross collection of 5.35 Crores from the GCC releasing centres on its release day.
The Outside Kerala Performances
Reportedly, Solo has been delivering a decent performance at the releasing centres outside Kerala as well. The all India box office collections are expected to be revealed soon.