- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
The shooting of Mohanlal starrer Villain, directed by B Unnikrishnan is progressing at a fast pace in Kochi. The second schedule of the film did begin recently on March 24, 2017.
Certain media reports were doing the rounds that Sunny Leone would make her debut in Malayalam with this Mohanlal starrer, by doing an item number in the movie. Interestingly, the reports also suggested that Sunny Leone will be paid 5 Crores for the same.
Now, B Unnikrishnan has come up with a clarification on the same. The director took to his Facebook page to quash all such baseless rumours in style.
The film-maker shared one of the links regarding the news and in a sarcastic note stated that he would like to know more details about the item dance in his movie. Well, that definitely was a perfect response to all the rumours.
Take a look at the Facebook post of B Unnikrishnan...
Well, Mohanlal's Villain is now one of the most prestigious projects of Mollywood. The film has popular South Indian actors Vishal, Hansika Motwani, Srikanth etc., like on board. Manju Warrier will be seen playing the leading lady in the film.