TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Take Off, can undoubtedly be tagged as the best Malayalam movie, of this year so far. The movie, which marked the directorial debut of Mahesh Narayanan has had a fantastic run in the theatres, as well.
The film, which released on March 24, 2017 has completed 50 days of run in the theatres today (May 12, 2017). Take Off is still running in some of the theatres in Kerala.
Reportedly, Take Off has crossed the 25-crore mark at the worldwide box office and earned the tag blockbuster. All the three lead actors, Kunchacko Boban, Fahadh Faasil and Parvathy earned applause for their performances in the movie.
It is a great achievement for Take Off, considering the fact that many Malayalam movies were released in this time period. Films of Mammootty, Mohanlal, Dileep, Nivin Pauly, Dulquer Salmaan and the much awaited Baahubali 2: The Conclusion graced the theatres. But still, Take Off stayed strong at the theatres.
It is indeed a great debut for Mahesh Narayanan and a perfect tribute to the film-maker Late Rajesh Pillai,whose production company has produced the film. Definitely, Take Off has taken Malayalam cinema to newer heights.