- This Is What Bhavana Has To Say About Female-centric Movies In Malayalam!
- IN PICS! Bhavana And Naveen Organize A Grand Post-Wedding Reception In Bangalore!
- Bhavana-Naveen Wedding: Actor Innocent Was Not Invited?
- IN PICS! Bhavana-Naveen Wedding Reception: Mollywood Stars Attend The Big Event!
- Navya Nair's ‘Sadya Selfie’ From Bhavana-Naveen Wedding Is A Big Hit!
- Bhavana-Naveen Wedding: Mollywood Celebrities Wish The Newly-weds!
The popular actress, who was assaulted by her former driver and gang, is back on the social platform after a gap. The actress recently posted a selfie on her personal Instagram page, with an inspiring message.
The message reads “Life has knocked me down a few times, I showed me things I never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failures. But one thing for sure, I always get up !”.
However, the industry friends and fans of the actress are really happy to know that she has recovered from the shocking incident, and is back as a stronger woman. Her Instagram post has been going viral on social media.
The actress's industry friends, including her next co-star Prithviraj, Aju Varghese, Rima Kallingal, etc., shared her Instagram post on their respective social media pages and expressed their joy over her strong comeback.
She recently joined the sets of Prithviraj starring upcoming Adam. The actress is playing a very important role in the movie, which is a romantic thriller. Adam is written and directed by Masters fame Jinu Abraham.
As per the reports, she is planning to take a break from the movie post the shooting of Adam. If the reports are to be true, the actress will tie the knot with her longtime boyfriend, a popular Kannada producer, in April 2017.