TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, the Dileesh Pothan movie which stars Fahadh Faasil and Suraj Venjaramoodu in the lead roles, has already earned the blockbuster tag. The movie has been considered as one of the best Malayalam films of 2017, so far.
As per the latest reports, Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum has also been performing extremely well at the Kerala box office. The Fahadh Faasil starrer is on the way to become one of the highest grossing of Malayalam, this year.
When it completed the first 35 days of release, Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum successfully crossed the 17-Crore mark at the Kerala box office. The Dileesh Pothan movie made a total gross collection of 17.28 Crores, within the first 35 days of its release.
The comical thriller had made a decent opening, by collecting Rs. 1.51 Crores from the Kerala box office, on its release day. Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum crossed the 10-Crore mark, within the first 9 days of its release.
The Fahadh Faasil movie has also been enjoying a great run at the outside Kerala and GCC releasing centres. Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum is expected to break the record of Maheshinte Prathikaaram, which was the first outing of the Fahadh-Dileesh duo.