TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, the film directed by Dileesh Pothen is undoubtedly one of the best movies of the year. The Fahadh Faasil starrer has remained in various cinema related discussions, ever since its day of release.
Interestingly, Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum was one among the Malayalam movies, which were screened at the 22nd edition of IFFK. The closing ceremony of IFFK 2017 was held in Thiruvananthapuram, yesterday (December 15, 2017).
The big news is that Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum has won a big award at the IFFK 2017. The film, directed by Dileesh Pothan won the prestigious NETPAC Award for the Best Malayalam Film.
Meanwhile, another Malayalam film Aedan, directed by Sanju Suredran won the FIPRESCI Award for Best Malayalam Film. The film-maker also won the Rajatha Chakoram for the Best Debut Director.
Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum did receive an overwhelming response in the festival, as well. The film, featuring Fahadh Faasil, Suraj Venjaramoodu and Nimisha Sajayan in the lead roles had emerged as a super success at the box office, as well.
Well, we hope that this will be just a beginning as Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum is expected to win a lot more from the upcoming big awards for the movies released in the year 2017.