- Fahadh Faasil To Star In Sreenivasan-Sathyan Anthikad Team's Next Movie!
- Jomonte Suvisheshangal Box Office: Enters The 30 Crore Club!
- Mohanlal-Sreenivasan Team: The Best 5 Movies Of The Combo!
- Jomonte Suvisheshangal Box Office: First Week (7 Days) Collection!
- Jomonte Suvisheshangal Box Office: First Weekend (4 Days) Collections
- Much Like Jomonte Suvisheshangal: Other Films That Explored The Actor In Mukesh!
Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum is winning the hearts of the normal audiences and big celebrities, as well. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to tag the film as the best film of this year, so far.
Importantly, popular film-maker Sathyan Anthikkad had watched the film recently. The experienced director, who loved the movie took to Facebook to write about the movie.
The film-maker started off by writing that he was a bit late in watching Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, due to various reasons. In fact, he also took a small jibe at the recent channel discussions, based on the recent controversial topics in Mollywood.
Coming to Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum, Sathyan Anthikkad stated that the film amazed and entertained him. In fact, he opened up that, he was amazed about the fact that Dileesh Pothan had shown the guts to take a film out of a very small theme. He praised Dileesh Pothan, Sajeev Pazhoor, Syam Pushkaran, Rajeev Ravi, Sandeep Senan and Bijibal stating that they have given a new strength to the Malayalam movie industry and its films.
Sathyan Anthikkad also had words of praises for the actors of the movie. He tagged Fahadh Faasil's performance as world class and also mentioned that he was amazed by Fahadh Faasil's act as a thief. He also mentioned the names of Suraj Venjaramoodu, Nimisha Sajayan, Alencier Ley and others for their genuine performances in the movie.
Take a look at the complete Facebook post of Sathyan Anthikkad..