TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tiyaan, the pan-Indian movie which features Prithviraj and Indrajith in the lead roles, was released amidst huge hype. However, the Jiyen Krishnakumar project, which is scripted by actor-writer Murali Gopy has ended up as a box office failure.
When it completed the first 25 days of its release, Tiyaan has made a total gross collection of Rs. 12.93 Crores from the Kerala box office. It is undoubtedly a disappointing collection for the movie, which was made with a whopping budget of around 20 Crores.
According to the trade experts, the strictly mixed reviews has severely affected the box office performance of Tiyaan. Despite featuring a huge star cast and having extraordinary performances, the movie failed to create a mark in Mollywood.
The Prithviraj-Indrajith had made an excellent opening at the Kerala box office, by making a total gross collection of Rs. 2.57 Crores on its release day. Tiyaan successfully entered the 10-Crore club of Mollywood just within the first 8 days of its release, by making a gross collection of 10.17 Crores.
When it completed the first 18 days of its release at the Kerala box office, Tiyaan crossed the 12-Crore mark by making a total gross collection of 12.73 Crores. The movie has reportedly been removed from most of the major releasing centres in Kerala.