TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Tiyaan, the pan-Indian movie which hit the theatres on July 7, Friday, has finally completed its theatrical run. When it completed its lifetime run at the Kerala box office, the Prithviraj-Indrajith movie has ended up as a flop.
According to the reports from the trade experts, Tiyaan has made a total gross collection of 12.95 Crores from the Kerala box office, within its life time run. It is undoubtedly a highly disappointing collection for the movie.
Tiyaan, which is written by Murali Gopy and directed by Jiyen Krishnakumar, was one of the most anticipated Malayalam projects of 2017. Reportedly, it was the mixed reviews from the audiences, which severely affected the box office performance of the movie.
Even though the movie was appreciated by a group of film lovers and critics, it failed to impress the common audiences. Tiyaan, which was made with a budget of about 20 Crores, started losing its footing in the box office, with the first few days.
The Prithviraj-Indrajith, which made an excellent opening at the Kerala box office, by making a total gross collection of Rs. 2.57 Crores on its release day, even failed to enter the 15-Crore club, within its lifetime run.