TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Tiyaan, the big release of the past week, has opened to mixed reviews from the audiences. While a certain section of the audiences have praised the approach of the movie, certain others have given a thumbs down.
As reported, Tiyaan did make a grand opening at the Kerala box office. At the Kochi multiplexes, which is one of the major revenue sources for Malayalam movie, the film has had a decent start, but still it hasn't touched the line of expectations.
According to a report by Forum Keralam, Tiyaan, starring Prithviraj and Indrajith Sukumaran in the lead roles has fetched 22.49 Lakhs from its 3 days of run. Reportedly, Tiyaan fetched 8.27 Lakhs on its Day 1 but later, there was a dip in the collections. The occupany rate for the film is also on a downhill motion.
It seems like the initial negative reviews that Tiyaan received, has affected the collections of the movie. Moreover, the film has received an A certificate from the censor board, which has affected the entrance of family audiences, to the theatres, up to an extent.
Apart from Prithviraj and Indrajith, Tiyaan, scripted by Murali Gopy, also features the writer himself, in an important role. Ananya, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Rahul Madhav, Paris Laxmi, Shine Tom Chacko etc., are also a part of the cast.