- Tovino Thomas Opens Up About The Status Of The Chengazhi Nambiar, The Upcoming Period Movie!
- Tovino Thomas Reveals Why He 'Apologised' While Shooting With Dhanush For Maari 2
- Tovino Thomas To Have Back-to-back Releases In June?
- Abhiyude Kadha Anuvinteyum Review: More Than A Normal Romantic Tale!
- Tovino Thomas Shares A Picture Of The Amazing Moment With The Legends!
- Tovino Thomas's Theevandi Postponed; Asif Ali's B.Tech To Hit The Theatres Tomorrow!
Dhanush, the National award winner is planning to be active in Malayalam movie industry, as a producer. As reported earlier, Dhanush is all set to make his Mollywood production debut very soon with the upcoming Tovino Thomas movie Tharangam.
Now, the actor-producer is planning to team up with Tovino Thomas once again, for his second Malayalam production venture. The duo is joining hands for the second time for the upcoming project which has been titled as Maradona.
The movie will mark the directorial debut of Vishnu Narayanan, the former associate director of Aashiq Abu. Krishnamoorthy, who was the associate director of directors Dileesh Pothan and Lijo Jose Pellissery, pens the script.
Debutante Sharanya R Nair essays the female lead opposite Tovino Thomas in the movie. Angamaly Diaries fame actors Titto Wilson, Kichu Varkey, Chemban Vinod, Nishthar Ahammed, Liyona Lishoy, Jince Bhaskar, etc., essay the supporting roles.
Deepak D Menon is the director of photography. Sushin Shyam composes the songs and background score for the movie. Maradona, which is funded by Dhanush's Wunderbar Films, is expected to start rolling soon.