TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Godha, the Tovino Thomas starring sports drama, is all set to hit the theatres soon. In a recent interview given to a popular daily, lead actor Tovino reacted to the comparisons between Godha and the Bollywood movies Dangal and Sultan.
The actor, who expressed his displeasure over the comparisons, stated that it is unfair to compare the movies just because they revolve around the same theme, wrestling. Tovino also confirmed that Godha is not inspired from Dangal or Sultan.
He points out that Malayalam industry always comes up with the films, which have the capability to beat Bollywood in all aspects including the quality, performances, and craft. Tovino also sarcastically stated that Mollywood is not running out of ideas, to copy films from other languages.
The actor feels that there is no point in comparing the Malayalam movies which are made in low budgets, with the Bollywood biggies, which are made with enormous budgets. Tovino also added that such comparisons disheartened the Godha team members.
Basil Joseph, the director of Godha has also reacted against the comparing the movie with Dangal and Sultan. The film-maker also revealed that the scripting of Godha was completed much before the releases of Dangal and Sultan.