- Manju Warrier & Indrajith Starrer Mohanlal To Be A Vishu Release!
- Indrajith And Murali Gopy To Come Together Yet Again For Shaji Kailas!
- Mohanlal Movie Teaser: A Grand Celebration In The Offing For Mohanlal Fans!
- Mohanlal-Prithviraj Team's Lucifer: Indrajith To Be A Part Of The Movie?
- Indrajith To Don The Hat Of A Cop, Yet Again!
- Tiyaan Box Office: Final Kerala Collections
- Rima Kallingal Vouches Her Support For Anna Rajan Aka Lichi!
We have said good bye to the year 2016, a year that was indeed a good one for Mollywood. Now, we have stepped in to the new year and expectations are sky high, as far as Malayalam film industry is concerned.
The year 2016 did end on a disappointing note with no big Malayalam films hitting the theatres but, the industry is set to begin 2017 on a promising note.
Reportedly, Dr Biju's directorial venture Kaadu Pookkunna Neram would be the first Malayalam film to hit the theatres in 2017.
According to the latest reports, the film would be hitting the theatres on Jan 6, 2016. It has to be noted that the film strike hasn't been called off yet and if reports are to be believed, the movie will be released in those theatres which are willing to screen new films.
The film, that features Indrajith and Rima Kallingal in the lead roles, has won great reviews from the various festivals in which the movie was screened. Now, it is a perfect way to start the year, with such a critically acclaimed movie.
Meanwhile, the entire industry is also looking forward for the release of movies like Ezra, Jomonte Suvisheshangal, Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, Fukri etc, which were earlier scheduled as a Christmas release.