- Aamir Khan Reveals Why He Has Stopped Charging Fee, But Has A Share In Profits!
- Wife Kiran Rao Complains To Aamir Khan: You Don't Spend Time With Me & Smoke A Lot
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Happy Birthday Aamir Khan: When Malayalam Movie Audiences Celebrated The Movies Of Mr. Perfectionist
- 'Birthday Boy' Aamir Khan Makes His Instagram Debut With His Mother's Picture!
- Happy Birthday Aamir Khan! Here's 16 Best Movies Of The Mr. Perfectionist
- Aamir Khan Was In Love With Sridevi; She Was His Number One Favourite
- Aamir Khan’s Crazy Fan Following In India & China Makes Him World's Biggest Superstar
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- SCARY AS HELL! Aamir Khan Makes Boney CRY; Tells How Sridevi Might Have DROWNED In The Bathtub
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Kajol Gets Mighty Mom award!
Fanaa (Destroyed In Love) is the 2006-released romantic drama which had Aamir Khan and Kajol in the lead roles. The movie, which narrated the love story of a blind woman and an insurgent, was directed by Kunali Kohli.
The movie was scripted by Shibani Bathija and produced by Aditya Chopra for Yash Raj Films. Fanaa has been considered as one of the most underrated films in the careers of its lead actors, Aamir Khan and Kajol.
Let's see who will be the right replacements for the lead cast, if Fanaa is remade in Malayalam now... Have a look....
Fahadh Faasil as Rehan Quadri/Khan
The role of the insurgent, who falls head over heels in love with a blind girl, was brilliantly portrayed by Aamir Khan in the original. If Fanaa is remade in Malayalam, Fahadh Faasil is undoubtedly the best choice for the role. We are sure that the actor can play this grey-shaded role to near perfection.
Parvathy as Zooni Ali Beg
Kajol delivered one of the finest performances of her career, as Zooni Ali Beg of Fanaa. The role of the immensely courageous blind girl, who is forced to make a choice between the love of her life and motherland, will be safe in Parvathy's hands.
Manju Warrier as Malini Tyagi (Extended Cameo)
Tabu, the super-talented actress made an extended cameo appearance as intelligence officer Malini Tyagi, who is specially assigned to evacuate Rehan and his team. If the movie is getting a Malayalam remake now, Manju Warrier will be a great choice for the role.
Lalu Alex as Zulfikar Ali Beg
Zulfikar Ali Beg, played by veteran actor Rishi Kapoor in the original, is a doting father who lends immense support to his daughter throughout the thick and thin. He is also a very responsible, patriotic citizen. Lalu Alex will be a good choice for the role, if Fanaa is remade in Malayalam now.
Kajol, who made a comeback to mainstream cinema with Fanaa after a hiatus of 5 years, earned wide appreciations for her performance in the movie. The actress was paired up with Aamir Khan for the first time in her career, in the movie.
The movie also marked Aamir Khan's first association with Yash Raj Films, which is one of the most prestigious production banners of Hindi cinema. Fanaa went on to become one of the highest-grossing films of the year, as well as earned huge critical acclaim.
Fanaa bagged several awards and accolades, including 3 awards at the 52nd Filmfare Awards. Kajol bagged the Best Actress trophy of 2016 at almost every popular film awards of the industry.