- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- Jabariya Jodi Poster: Sidharth Malhotra & Parineeti Chopra Can't Stop Gazing Into Each Other's Eyes!
- Rajkummar Rao To Star In Anurag Basu's Life In A Metro 2?
- It's Official! Sidharth Malhotra & Parineeti Chopra Reunite For Ekta Kapoor's Jabariya Jodi
- Sidharth Malhotra Dating Kiara Advani? Actor Blushes & Has This To Say!
- Not Jacqueline! Sidharth Malhotra Is Dating This Actress After His Break-up With Alia Bhatt
- Kiara Advani's Birthday Celebration Pics; Vicky Kaushal & Sidharth Malhotra Attend The Party!
- Sidharth Malhotra Treats Alia Bhatt RUDELY After Learning About Her Affair With Ranbir Kapoor!
- Kirik Party Hindi Remake: Kartik Aaryan Beats Sidharth Malhotra To Bag The Main Lead!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
Ek Villain, the Bollywood movie, which was one of the major releases of the year 2014, featured actors like Sidharth Malhotra, Riteish Deshmukh & Shraddha Kapoor etc., in the lead roles.
The film, which narrated a love story, with some thrilling elements, was directed by popular film-maker Mohit Suri. Ek Villain, emerged as a big success at the box office and is still one of the best movies in the career of Riteish Deshmukh, Sidharth Malhotra & Shraddha Kapoor.
Interestingly, Ek Villain was based on the Korean movie, I Saw The Devil, which had won several critical acclaims. In the Hindi version, the movie was finely placed to a milieu quite relatable to the Indian movie audiences.
What if Ek Villain is remade in Malayalam? Who all will be the perfect replacements for Riteish Deshmukh, Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor & others in case of such a remake? In this week's Mollywood retake, we discuss about this interesting scenario.
Nivin Pauly As Guru(Sidharth Malhotra)
The character of Guru Pratap Singh would be safe in the hands of someone like Nivin Pauly. Guru, a goondah whose life changes after the entry of his lady-love, was portrayed by Siddharth Malhothra in the original. If ever a Malayalam remake happens, Nivin Pauly is sure to excel in this role, as he could do complete justice to both the shades of the character.
Kunchacko Boban As Rakesh (Riteish Deshmukh)
This particular role was a career defining one for Riteish Deshmukh. Undoubtedly, this one is the best written roles in this film. The character Rakesh, a frustrated husband, is filled with extreme grey shades and would be a challenging one for any actor. In case of a remake, we feel that Kunchacko Boban will be the perfect choice for this role. We all know his extreme acting capabilities and he is sure to take this character to another level.
Nithya Menen As Aisha (Shraddha Kapoor)
Aisha, the free-spirited girl, who brings about a change in Guru's life was played by Shraddha Kapoor in the original. Nithya Menen will be the obvious choice for this particular role, if ever Ek Villain is remade in Malayalam. She is a really talented actress and her charm will also do a lot good for the role.
Saiju Kurup As Aditya Rathore (Shaad Randhawa)
This particular character holds due importance in the narration of the movie. It was actor Shaad Randhawa who portrayed the character in the original and in case of a remake, we feel that actor Saiju Kurup will fit in to this particular role with ease.
Srinda Arhaan As Sulochana (Aamna Shariff)
A vital character in the movie. Sulochana, the wife of Rakesh, is one such character who always ridicule, belittle and nag her husband. We feel that Srinda Ashab shall be the apt choice for this important role and is sure to take this character to another level with her performance.
Well, it would definitely be a great on-screen combo to witness if Nivin Pauly & Kunchacko Boban step in to the shoes of Sidharth Malhotra & Riteish Deshmukh respectively. The film, with its theme too, would deliver something new to the Malayalam cinema.