TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Dulquer Salmaan, the young sensation of Bollywood has some dear buddies, in other language film industries, as well. It is quite known to many that Dulquer Salmaan and Rana Daggubati, the young star of Tollywood share a good rapport with each other.
In fact, Rana Daggubati went on to become a popular celebrity in Kerala with the super success of the Baahubali series. Now, the actor's next release is all set to have Malayalam dubbed version as well, and before the release, he has got the big support of his best buddy, Dulquer Salmaan.
Rana Daggubati's next film in Telugu is Nene Raja Nene Mantri, which will be dubbed in Malayalam as Raja Kireedom. Interestingly, it was actor Dulquer Salmaan who officially presented the trailer of this upcoming dubbed Malayalam movie, through his official Facebook page.
Take a look at the Facebook post of Dulquer Salmaan..
Well, that was really a great gesture from Dulquer Salmaan. Earlier, in an interview given to a popular magazine, Dulquer Salmaan had opened up that he and Rana Daggubati were friends even before their entry to the film industry. Rana Daggubati also holds high regards for Dulquer Salmaan, about which he had opened up in a couple of occasions in the past.