- Mohanlal & Prithviraj's Lucifer To Begin In June?
- Prithviraj's Sci-fi Movie To Begin Soon?
- Mammootty Launches The First Official Trailer Of My Story!
- Prithviraj Makes An Official Announcement On His New Production Company!
- Prithviraj To Join Hands With Naam Shabana Makers Once Again?
- IN PICS! Prithviraj-Blessy Team's Aadujeevitham Begins!
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutti Begins & Ranjith Sankar Has A Thanksgiving Message To Mammootty!
Prithviraj and Jayasurya, form one of the most loved on-screen combos of Mollywood. Both the actors have shared the screen space in good number of movies and are among the best of friends.
They first united for the film Swapnakoodu, directed by Kamal. Kunchacko Boban was also a part of this movie released in 2003, which was a super success.
Not many know that after the super success of the movie, they were supposed to join hands for another movie, which was high on expectation. Yes, we are talking about the movie Chakram, directed by Lohithadas.
In the recent interview programme I Me Myself for Manorama Online, Jayasurya opened up about this. The actor was supposed to be a part of Chakram. Jayasurya was initially approached to play the role done by Vijeesh in the movie.
But, the actor had opt out of the project as he had committed Shafi's directorial venture Pulival Kalyanam, which was scheduled to start around the same time.
Lohithadas's Chakram couldn't make wonders at the box office but Shafi's Pulival Kalyanam, in which Jayasurya did the lead role, went on to become a big hit at the Kerala box office.