- Dulquer Salmaan Pens A Note About One Of The Most Special Roles & Films Of His Career So Far!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Adorable Birthday Wishes For His Wife Amaal Will Make You Go 'Aww'
- Dulquer Salmaan's Brand New Still From His Next Movie Has Him In A Traditional Look!
- Dulquer Salmaan And Venkatesh To Team Up For A Telugu War Film?
- Dulquer Salmaan's Message Can Fill One With Positivity On This Special Day Of Eid!
- Dulquer Salmaan's Stunning Reply To All Those Who Are Spreading Negative Comments!
Dulquer Salmaan and Amal Sufiya, one of the most loved couples of Mollywood welcomed their first child on May 05, 2017 and later, they named their little princess as Maryam Ameerah Salmaan.
The young superstar of Mollywood is a doting father, as well and Dulquer Salmaan has proved that over and again with a couple of cute posts on Facebook, regarding his child.
In a recent award function, Dulquer Salmaan had opened up about the favourite Lullaby of his daughter. Well, it is a much popular song from a Mammootty starrer. Any guesses on the same?
During the function, Dulquer Salmaan opened up that the song Vennila Chandanakinnam, from the movie Azhakiya Ravanan in which his father starred, is the favourite song of his little princess.
He also added that despite being not a lullaby, this song is the favourite of his daughter. He sings this song for her and she slips off to sleep while hearing this song.
Undoubtedly, Vennila Chandanakinnam, which has been sung by Yesudas and set to to tune by Vidyasagar is one such song, which is afresh even after years. The picturisation and Mammootty's performance in it, also made the song a memorable one