TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Malayalam actors have been a dominant presence in Tamil movies, and over the years, we have seen many actors from Mollywood making a mark of their own in Kollywood. Malayalam actors sure have a great demand in the rest of the film industries in the South. Rajinikanth's upcoming film with young film-maker Karthik Subbaraj, which has been titled as Petta, is one of the much-awaited big ventures of the South Indian film industry and reportedly, a Malayalam actor is also a part of the film.
Yes, we are talking about actor Manikandan R Achari, who reportedly will make his debut in the Tamil film industry with the Rajinikanth starrer Petta. Most recently, the Malayalam actor took to his Facebook page to send out a selfie from the location of the movie.
In the selfie, he could be seen along with Vijay Sethupathi, who is also a part of this highly awaited Rajinikanth starrer. It has been mentioned that the selfie has been clicked from the location in Lucknow and, at the same time, Manikandan R Achari also mentioned that on behalf of all the Keralites, he conveyed gratitude to Vijay Sethupathi for the support that he provided during the Kerala floods.
Well, Manikandan R Achari has indeed got a big start in Kollywood by becoming a part of Rajinikanth starrer Petta. In Malayalam, he will be next seen in the movie Kayamkulam Kochunni, starring Nivin Pauly in the lead.