- The Malayalam Actor Who Postponed His Wedding For The Rescue Operations In Kerala!
- Malayalam Actor Vijayan Peringode, Known For Character Roles, Passes Away!
- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
Malayalam actors have been a dominant presence in Tamil movies, and over the years, we have seen many actors from Mollywood making a mark of their own in Kollywood. Malayalam actors sure have a great demand in the rest of the film industries in the South. Rajinikanth's upcoming film with young film-maker Karthik Subbaraj, which has been titled as Petta, is one of the much-awaited big ventures of the South Indian film industry and reportedly, a Malayalam actor is also a part of the film.
Yes, we are talking about actor Manikandan R Achari, who reportedly will make his debut in the Tamil film industry with the Rajinikanth starrer Petta. Most recently, the Malayalam actor took to his Facebook page to send out a selfie from the location of the movie.
In the selfie, he could be seen along with Vijay Sethupathi, who is also a part of this highly awaited Rajinikanth starrer. It has been mentioned that the selfie has been clicked from the location in Lucknow and, at the same time, Manikandan R Achari also mentioned that on behalf of all the Keralites, he conveyed gratitude to Vijay Sethupathi for the support that he provided during the Kerala floods.
Well, Manikandan R Achari has indeed got a big start in Kollywood by becoming a part of Rajinikanth starrer Petta. In Malayalam, he will be next seen in the movie Kayamkulam Kochunni, starring Nivin Pauly in the lead.