- CONFIRMED! Shaji Pappan & Gang To Return With Aadu 3!
- WOW! Aadu Is Making A Return To The Theatres!
- Box Office Chart: Aadu 2 Is Unassailable; Thaana Serndha Koottam & Sketch Mark A Big Entry!
- Aadu 2 Box Office: 5 Reasons For The Big Success Of the Movie!
- STUNNING! Aadu 2 Breaks The Big Record Of Pulimurugan!
- Box Office Chart (Jan 1 -7): Aadu 2 Races Ahead To The Top!
- Aadu 2 Box Office: The Film Crosses A Major Milestone
- Jayasurya's 2017: The Actor Sets The Cash Registers Ringing With Back-to-back Hits!
- Box Office Chart (Dec 25-31): Masterpiece & Aadu 2 Continue Their Dominance!
- Monthly Round-up (December 2017): Masterpiece, Aadu 2 & Mayaanadhi Bag The Top Honours!
- Box Office Chart (Dec 18 -24): Masterpiece & Aadu 2 Take A Big Lead!
- Aadu 2 Movie Review: Fun, Fun & Fun, Unlimited!
Aadu 2 has hit the theatres on December 22, 2017 amidst huge expectations. The sequel to the movie Aadu Oru Beekarajeeviyanu was expected to make a big impact at the box office and it has to be said that Aadu 2 has met the expectations of the audiences, in all aspects.
Well, from the latest reports, it is to be understood that Aadu 2 is the first choice of the audiences now. The film is doing an exemplary business in both the single screens and the multiplexes. The word of mouth for Aadu 2 is extremely positive and the box office collections of the film prove that.
At the Kochi multiplexes, Aadu 2 is quite unstoppable. The Jayasurya starrer is cruising ahead at the box office and is all set to break some big records. Read Aadu 2 box office report to know more..
A Good Opening
Aadu 2 had hit the theatres on December 22, 2017, along with three other major Malayalam movie releases. The film also had to face a tight competition from Masterpiece. Despite all these, Aadu 2 registered a good opening at the Kochi multiplexes and fetched approximately 3.24 Lakhs on its opening day.
Courtesy: Forum Keralam
Crossed The 50-Lakh Mark
Aadu 2 did reach newer heights in the later days. The number of shows got increased and the Jayasurya starrer continued its sensational run with a excellent occupancy rates. Importantly, Aadu 2 crossed the 50-Lakh mark on its 9th day and thus overtaking Mammootty's Masterpiece, at the Kochi multiplexes.
Aadu 2 has completed 11 days of its run at the Kochi multiplexes. The film is doing a stellar business on the weekdays, as well. So far, Aadu 2, directed by Midhun Manuel Thomas has fetched 70.39 Lakhs from the Kochi multiplexes.
Courtesy: Forum Keralam
Well, it is quite sure that Aadu 2 will enter the 1-Crore club soon. Going at this rate, Aadu 2 is expected to join the coveted club in the upcoming weekend itself. It has to be seen whether the movie will enter the 2-Crore club or not.
Going by the reports, Aadu 2 is doing a grand business in most of the centres. The makers of the film haven't released the official figures yet. Reportedly, the team is expected to reveal the exact box office figures on the 15th day of the movie's release.