- CONFIRMED! Shaji Pappan & Gang To Return With Aadu 3!
- Box Office Chart: Aadu 2 Is Unassailable; Thaana Serndha Koottam & Sketch Mark A Big Entry!
- Aadu 2 Box Office: 5 Reasons For The Big Success Of the Movie!
- STUNNING! Aadu 2 Breaks The Big Record Of Pulimurugan!
- Box Office Chart (Jan 1 -7): Aadu 2 Races Ahead To The Top!
- Aadu 2 Box Office: The Film Crosses A Major Milestone
- Jayasurya's 2017: The Actor Sets The Cash Registers Ringing With Back-to-back Hits!
- Box Office Chart (Dec 25-31): Masterpiece & Aadu 2 Continue Their Dominance!
- Aadu 2 Box Office: The Jayasurya Starrer Is Cruising Ahead At The Kochi Multiplexes!
- Monthly Round-up (December 2017): Masterpiece, Aadu 2 & Mayaanadhi Bag The Top Honours!
- Box Office Chart (Dec 18 -24): Masterpiece & Aadu 2 Take A Big Lead!
- Aadu 2 Movie Review: Fun, Fun & Fun, Unlimited!
- Jayasurya's Njan Marykutti Begins & Ranjith Sankar Has A Thanksgiving Message To Mammootty!
Aadu is one such Malayalam movie of this decade that enjoys a cult fan following, which continues to grow with time. The success of Aadu 2, the sequel to this Jayasurya starrer, directed by Midhun Manuel Thomas assures this fact further.
Aadu Oru Bheekarajeeviyanu, the prequel to the recent blockbuster Aadu 2 had initially hit the theatres in the year 2014. Now, here is a big news in connection with the much celebrated film and going by the reports, all the fans of Shaji Pappan & gang can catch the team's first outing once again in the theatres. Keep reading to know more about the same..
Aadu Gearing Up For A Re-release
Yes, what you heard is right, Aadu Oru Bheekarajeeviyaannu is all set to grace the big screens once again. Vijay Babu, the producer of the film, took to Facebook to make an official announcement regarding the same.
In 50 + Theatres..
According to the Facebook post send out by Vijay Babu, Aadu Oru Bheekarajeeviyanu will hit the screens again on March 16, 2018. Reportedly, the movie will be released in above 50 + screens and will run in the theatres for 1 week.
When Released In 2014..
Well, Aadu Oru Bheekarajeeviyanu didn't become a big success when released back in the year 2014. Later, upon the release of the DVDs the film emerged earned a huge fan following and according to the demands of the audiences, Shaji Pappan and team came in for a second outing with Aadu 2.
Aadu 2 Continues Its Run In The Theatres
Meanwhile, Aadu 2, which had hit the theatres on December 22, 2017 is still continuing its run in selected number of theatres. The movie, which opened to extremely positive reviews went on to set the cash registers ringing and emerged as a tremendous success at the box office.