TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Abrahaminte Santhathikal, starring Mammootty in the lead role, has had a fabulous run in the theatres; and the movie has emerged as one of the biggest blockbusters of Malayalam cinema. Directed by debut film-maker Shaji Padoor, the movie has already completed 50 days of its run in the theatres.
Meanwhile, a big surprise is on the way, as yet another fans show of the movie is in the pipeline and that too in an overseas centre! The film is all set to complete 65 days of its run and the fans are busy with the works of organizing a special show in Australia for the big day.
Reportedly, the program is being organized by the Australian Chapter of Mammootty Fans And Welfare Association and all the income incurred from the fans show will be contributed to Mammootty's Care & Share International Foundation, for a programme that works for the welfare of the Adivasis in Kerala.
Fr. Jason Joseph Kuzhiyil, from New Norfolk St. Mary's Church handed over the first ticket to Fr. Mark Hance and thus inaugurating the the sale of the fans show tickets.
The event was attended by Robert Kuriakose (Mammootty Fans And Welfare Association International President), Jino Jacob (Australian Chapter President), and Josmon Joy (Tasmanian distributor of the movie).