TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The state has been severely affected by the rains that wreaked havoc in the various parts of the state. People frm various quarters have come up with useful contributions to the relief fund. Meanwhile, AMMA (Association Of Malayalam Movie Artists) organization has contributed as much as Rs 50 Lakhs to the Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund (CMRDF).
At first, the organization had contributed Rs 10 Lakhs to the fund. Mukes, the Vice President of the organization and Jagadish, the Treasure jointly handed over the cheque to Chief Minister. Now, most recently, the organization has made another contribution of Rs 40 lakhs and thus taking the toll to Rs 50 Lakhs.
The information regarding the same has been updated through the official Facebook page of AMMA Organization. Apart from this, many of the top stars of the Malayalam film industry have made individual contributions to the fund.
At the same time, the Mollywood celebrities have come together to help all those who have been affected by the floods. Many of them have even visited the rescue camps and have been offering assistance in the best possible ways. Meanwhile, many of the top celebrities from the other language industries have also come up with useful contributions to the fund.