TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Aparna Balamurali, who belongs to the bunch of young and promising talents of the Malayalam film industry, is celebrating her birthday today (September 11). With her lovable and realistic performance as Jimcy in the film Maheshinte Prathikaram, this talented actress has etched a place of her own in the Malayalam film industry.
Within a short span of time, Aparna Balamurali showcased her talent as an actress and thus became one among the most prominent young faces of the film industries. Apart from her acting skills, her talent as an equally good singer is also something that should be talked about.
The audiences got to know her talent as a singer with Maheshinte Prathikaram, in which the song
Mounangal Mindumore was rendered by the actress herself along with Vijay Yesudas. Later, she delivered yet another big hit in the form of Thennal Nilavinte, from the film Oru Muthassi Kadha, which was also in the lines of a duet and this time, she teamed up with Vineeth Sreenivasan.
Moreover, she even went on to sing in Tamil in her very first movie in Kollywood as an actress. The Mannipaaya Ea Kekkaathe, from the film 8 Thottakal, is indeed a soulful number. Similarly, the actress-singer came up with yet another hit number in the form of Mazha Paadum from the super-hit movie Sunday Holiday.
Well, Aparna Balamurali has a good list of movies in the line-up as an actress, which can sure make her go places. At the same time, the singer in her is also expected to grace newer heights and the audiences are waiting to hear more renditions by her.