TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
It was earlier announced that Kunchacko Boban will be seen essaying the lead role in an upcoming movie, which has been titled as Allu Ramendran. The title poster of the movie, which will be directed by Bilahari, was also revealed along with the announcement of the movie.
Now, according to the latest reports, the shoot of this upcoming Kunchacko Boban starrer has commenced today (August 27, 2018). According to a report by Times Of India, this upcoming movie will feature two actresses in the lead roles.
Reportedly, popular actresses Aparna Balamurali and Chandini Sreedharan will handle the female lead roles in this movie. According to the report, Kunchacko Boban will be seen in a completely new avatar in this movie.
It is for the first time that both Aparna Balamurali and Chandini Sreedharan are working with Kunchacko Boban. Aparna Balamurali was previously seen in the film Kamuki, which had hit the theatres in the month of July. On the other hand, Chandni Sreedharan's previous Malayalam film was the Dulquer Salmaan starrer Comrade In America, which had graced the big screens in the year 2017.
Apart from them, Allu Ramendran also features Krishna Shanker, Dharmajan Bolghatty, etc., in important roles. The film is being produced by Aashiq Usman. Shaan Rehman will handle the music department of the movie.