TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
It was earlier announced that Kunchacko Boban will be seen essaying the lead role in an upcoming movie, which has been titled as Allu Ramendran. The title poster of the movie, which will be directed by Bilahari, was also revealed along with the announcement of the movie.
Now, according to the latest reports, the shoot of this upcoming Kunchacko Boban starrer has commenced today (August 27, 2018). According to a report by Times Of India, this upcoming movie will feature two actresses in the lead roles.
Reportedly, popular actresses Aparna Balamurali and Chandini Sreedharan will handle the female lead roles in this movie. According to the report, Kunchacko Boban will be seen in a completely new avatar in this movie.
It is for the first time that both Aparna Balamurali and Chandini Sreedharan are working with Kunchacko Boban. Aparna Balamurali was previously seen in the film Kamuki, which had hit the theatres in the month of July. On the other hand, Chandni Sreedharan's previous Malayalam film was the Dulquer Salmaan starrer Comrade In America, which had graced the big screens in the year 2017.
Apart from them, Allu Ramendran also features Krishna Shanker, Dharmajan Bolghatty, etc., in important roles. The film is being produced by Aashiq Usman. Shaan Rehman will handle the music department of the movie.