- Is Dulquer Salmaan Playing The Role Of Virat Kohli In His Next Hindi Movie? The Actor Opens Up!
- Mammootty, Mohanlal, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Contribute To The Disaster Relief Fund!
- Here's What Dulquer Salmaan Said About The Advice That Mammootty Gave To Him!
- Dulquer Salmaan Shares His Favourite Look From Karwaan Promotions!
- Karwaan Weekend Collection: Irrfan Khan-Dulquer Salmaan Film Races Ahead On Day 3
- Dulquer Salmaan And This Actor To Team For The Second Time!
- Karwaan Movie Review: Irrfan Khan & Dulquer Salmaan Make Every Minute Of This Trip Memorable!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Am Glad I Got To Be Dulquer Salmaan's Friend First & Then His Fan - Mithila Palkar
- Dulquer Salmaan: I Want Every Film Choice Of Mine To Be A Reflection Of My Love For Cinema
- EXCLUSIVE! Dulquer Salmaan Is A Perfect Combination Of Credibility & Curiosity - Akarsh Khurana
- Dulquer Salmaan Reveals The New Posters Of His 2 Upcoming Big Movies!
- Dulquer Salmaan's First LIVE Appearance On Instagram: The Ultimate Surprise He Received!
With Karwaan, Dulquer Salmaan is gearing up to conquer yet another territory. This time, the much-loved actor of Malayalam cinema will be seen stepping into Bollywood, which is the biggest film industry of the country. The expectations are high on the debut Bollywood movie of Dulquer Salmaan, and the film has already fetched some astounding reviews upon its preview shows. The promotions for the film have been going on in full swing and much like the Bollywood audiences, Malayalam film audiences are also eagerly looking forward for the movie. At the same time, Dulquer Salmaan has gone on to become one among the very few Malayalam lead actors who have made their presence felt in Bollywood as well. Top Malayalam actors like Mammootty, Mohanlal, Prithviraj, Indrajith, etc., have appeared in Hindi movies and before the arrival of Dulquer Salmaan's Karwaan, here we take you through the debut movies of these popular actors.
Mammootty made his big debut in Bollywood way back in the year 1993 itself. In fact, he made his debut in the film industry in a grand manner and as a lead hero with the movie Dharthiputhra, which had some big production values. The movie also had the presence of the other popular actors of the industry like Rishi Kapoor, Jayaprada, etc., and it was a proper mass commercial entertainer, in which Mammootty played the lead character of a firebrand police officer. His performance in the film was much appreciated.
Mohanlal – Company
It was in the year 2002 that Mohanlal made his debut appearance in Bollywood. The film Company, directed by Ram Gopal Varma, launched Mohanlal in Bollywood and it had featured the talented actor in the role of a police officer named Veerapalli Sreenivasan. The movie also featured Ajay Devgn and Vivek Oberoi in the lead roles. Company won a lot of praises upon its release and it also won Mohanlal the Best Supporting Actor Award at the IIFA.
Prithviraj – Aiyaa
Prithviraj made his debut in Bollywood with a film that was produced by Anurag Kashyap and Viaom. Aiyaa, the film that hit the theatres in the year 2012, featured Rani Mukherjee as the leading lady and had hit the theatres with a huge buzz. In the film, Prithviraj played a Tamilian named Surya.
Indrajith – The Waiting Room
It was in the year 2010 that Indrajith entered Bollywood with a film named The Waiting Room. In fact, the film was in the lines of a suspense thriller set-up in the waiting room of a railway station in Kerala. It featured a very few characters and Indrajith was one among them. He essayed the role of a police officer in this film.