- Mammootty's Kunjali Marakkar Team Planning A Big Surprise For This Eid?
- Mammootty’s Kunjali Marakkar Will Happen & The Makers Confirm The Same!
- CONFIRMED! Mammootty And Mohanlal's Kunjali Marakkar Movies Are On Their Way!
- Mammootty's Kunjali Marakkar, Mohanlal-Priyadarshan Team's Next & Other Mollywood News Of The Week!
- Mammootty's Kunjali Marakkar: The Producer Opens Up About The Film
- Mammootty's Kunjali Marakkar: Amal Neerad Slams Rumours
Kunjali Marakkar, to be directed by ace film-maker Santosh Sivan and featuring none other than Megastar Mammootty in the lead role, is one among the highly anticipated big projects of Malayalam cinema. Now, according to the reports that have been doing the rounds, Santosh Sivan is all set to do another Malayalam movie before the commencement of Kunjali Marakkar.
According to a report that surfaced on Manorama Online, Santosh Sivan is all set to direct a Malayalam movie, which will feature Manju Warrier, Kalidas Jayaram and Soubin Shahir in lead roles. According to the report, this upcoming Malayalam movie will be in the lines of a thriller.
Reportedly, the makers of the film are planning to begin the shoot of the movie on October 20, 2018, in Alappuzha. This yet-to-be-titled film will also feature popular actors like Aju Varghese, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Nedumudi Venu, Ramesh Pisharody, etc., in important roles. Going by the report, Santosh Sivan is planning to complete this film before the big-budget project Kunjali Marakkar. Santosh Sivan's previous directorial venture in Malayalam was Urumi, which had graced the big screens in the year 2011.
Meanwhile, Santosh Sivan's next work as a cinematographer is the much-awaited Tamil movie Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, directed by Mani Ratnam. The movie has been slated for a release on September 28, 2018.