TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Kunjali Marakkar, to be directed by ace film-maker Santosh Sivan and featuring none other than Megastar Mammootty in the lead role, is one among the highly anticipated big projects of Malayalam cinema. Now, according to the reports that have been doing the rounds, Santosh Sivan is all set to do another Malayalam movie before the commencement of Kunjali Marakkar.
According to a report that surfaced on Manorama Online, Santosh Sivan is all set to direct a Malayalam movie, which will feature Manju Warrier, Kalidas Jayaram and Soubin Shahir in lead roles. According to the report, this upcoming Malayalam movie will be in the lines of a thriller.
Reportedly, the makers of the film are planning to begin the shoot of the movie on October 20, 2018, in Alappuzha. This yet-to-be-titled film will also feature popular actors like Aju Varghese, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Nedumudi Venu, Ramesh Pisharody, etc., in important roles. Going by the report, Santosh Sivan is planning to complete this film before the big-budget project Kunjali Marakkar. Santosh Sivan's previous directorial venture in Malayalam was Urumi, which had graced the big screens in the year 2011.
Meanwhile, Santosh Sivan's next work as a cinematographer is the much-awaited Tamil movie Chekka Chivantha Vaanam, directed by Mani Ratnam. The movie has been slated for a release on September 28, 2018.