TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The sixth week of Bigg Boss Malayalam has come to a culmination and during the weekend episodes, all eyes of the audiences were on the 5 members of the house, who were nominated to the eviction list of Week 6. Sreenish, Basheer Bashi, Diya Sana, Pearle Maaney And Archana Suseelan were the contestants who found a place in the eviction list.
During the 42nd episode, Mohanlal revealed that Archana Suseelan, who won the competition to become the Kaaranavar by defeating Sreenish and Basheer, has entered the safe zone. Later, it was also revealed that Pearle Maaney, who had put up a good performance in the imaginary phone call round, was also out of the danger zone. The eviction list was left with 3 contestants, including Diya Sana, Basheer Bashi and Sreenish.
Later, in Episode 43, it was revealed that only one contestant would be evicted this week, while the other two members will be safe. After a few conversations with the nominated members, Mohanlal announced the decision of the Bigg Boss and it was revealed that Diya Sana is the contestant who will be leaving the house this week.
Before leaving the house, she sent out some messages to each and every other contestants of the house and many of them were left teary-eyed with her exit. Now, the house is left wth as many as 11 contestants.