- When A Mohanlal Movie Was Played For The Bigg Boss Malayalam Contestants!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Week 12: 4 Members In The Eviction List After The Final Nomination Procedure!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 1: This Contestant Gets Evicted On Week 12!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Week 12: As Many As 6 Members Make It To The Eviction List!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Week 11: This Contestant Gets Evicted After A Twist!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Week 11 Eviction List: 4 Members Selected Through An Interesting Game!
- Pearle Maaney & Srinish's Affair: Here's What Pearle Maaney's Father Had To Say!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 1 Week 10 Eviction List: A Big Contest Is On The Cards!
- Pearle Maaney & Srinish Aravind Confess Their Love For Each Other At Bigg Boss Malayalam!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Onam Special: When Mohanlal Entered The House!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Week 9 Eviction: Ranjini Haridas Bids A Goodbye To The House!
- Bigg Boss Malayalam Episode 57: Another Week Without An Elimination!
Bigg Boss Malayalam is in its eighth week and the 11 contestants inside the house were quite unaware about the floods, which have affected many parts of Kerala. The weekend episode of the show started off with Mohanlal, the host of the show, conveying this important information to the contestants.
Mohanlal informed that even though it's the Onam season, there are umpteen reasons for all to be saddened, since the state has been hit by the ill effects of the heavy monsoon. He added that the state has witnessed one of the biggest floods of all time with many places being left stranded. Along with this, he also mentioned that the government has decided to keep aside all the Onam-related programmes and the Bigg Boss team also has opted for the same.
Meanwhile, the inmates of Bigg Boss Malayalam house were left shocked with the news that they got to hear. At the same time, Mohanlal conveyed that there is nothing to worry and the Bigg Boss team had communicated with the family members of the inmates and all of them were safe.
Later, short audio clips of the family members of each of the contestants were played for the inmates, which revealed that all of them were safe.
Images Courtesy: Hotstar
Anoop Chandran's brother from Cherthala conveyed that their place hasn't been affected much. Regarding their house, he informed that everything was fine, since they have long paddy fields. It was also informed that the family members as well as the cows in the farms were fine.
It was Archana's sister, hailing from Trivandrum, who talked to her. She informed that there was flooding in some of the nearby regions; but it hasn't affected their house much. She also informed that there is a bit of problem in travelling and they are helping the affected ones in the best possible ways.
It was Aristo Suresh's nephew who talked to him. He informed that there is nothing to worry and all the family members are safe. He also added that Suresh's pet cats were also pretty fine.
Basheer Bashi's wife spoke to him and asked him not to be tensed by any means and added that everyone was safe, despite the rains that have been doing the rounds.
Pearle Maaney was informed by her mother that everyone is fine and they have relocated to one of their relative's house for the time being. She also conveyed that they were just having a small get-together and they were indeed missing her.
Ranjini Haridas's mother, who is in Ernakulam, conveyed that there aren't a lot of problems in their region and everyone at home, including her grandmother and uncle are fine.
Sabu's wife, who is in Bangalore, conveyed to him that she had spoken to the family members in Kayamkulam and it was informed that everything is fine at their home. She added that some of the roads in Kayamkulam have been flooded, but it hasn't affected their area much.
It was Hima Sankar's brother who conveyed the message to her. He informed that there is nothing to be tensed about and everyone in their house is pretty safe.
Meanwhile, Mohanlal asked Shiyas not to be worried and mentioned that everybody at his house are safe. He informed that they spoke to his friend Sreekanth, but were unable to record the audio. Later, the Bigg Boss house offered prayers to all those affected by the flood.