TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Biju Menon starrer Padayottam, which has been directed by Rafeeq Ibrahim, was one among the movies that was scheduled to hit the theatres this week. The movie was slated for a release on August 17, 2018.
Now, it has been confirmed that Padayottam won't be gracing the big screens tomorrow (August 17, 2018) considering the grave situation in various parts of the state caused by heavy rains. Weekend Blockbusters, the production banner of the film, had send out a notice addressing the same.
It has been mentioned that the makers are postponing the release of the movie as a mark of respect to all those who have been affected with the heavy downpour in the state. The team has also mentioned that the new release date of the movie will be announced later.
Take a look at the Facebook post regarding the same...
Most of the parts in Kerala have been affected by the heavy rains that have been lashing throughout the state since the past few days. It has caused floods in many regions and thus affecting the normal life of the people in various regions.
The shoots of many Malayalam movies have been stalled as well. At the same time, it has to be seen whether there will be a change in the release dates of the other big movies, which have been scheduled as Onam releases.