TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Padayottam, which features Biju Menon in the lead role, has been scheduled to be one among the Onam releases of the year. A few days ago, the teaser of Padayottam had hit the online circuits and it was launched by Prithviraj. The interesting teaser, which gave a nice build-up to Biju Menon's character in the movie, was well accepted by the Malayalam film audiences.
After the teaser, the much-awaited trailer of Padayottam has hit the online circuits. The trailer of the film has been launched by Manju Warrier, Asif Ali and Miya through their respective Facebook pages.
The makers of the film shared the trailer of the movie through their official Facebook page as well. The team has thanked Manju Warrier, Asif Ali and Miya for their support. At the same time, the team has assured a thorough laughter ride for this Onam.
The 1 minute 55 seconds long trailer of the movie is finely cut and it assures that a fine entertainer is in the offing. In Padayottam, Biju Menon will be seen essaying a character named Chenkal Reghu, who is a local goon. The trailer has given a befitting introduction to the character and it has been revealed that the actor will be heard using the Trivandrum dialect in the film. Going by the trailer, Biju Menon is sure to offer a big treat through Padayottam. The actor's new getup for the film is also sure to gain the attention of all.
Padayottam also features actors like Saiju Kurup, Dileesh Pothen, Sudhi Kopa, Lijo Jose Pellissery, Anu Sithara, Basil Joseph, etc., in important roles.