- Aadhi Box Office: The Pranav Mohanlal Starrer Has Entered The 50-Crore Club!
- Quarterly Box Office Report 2018: Aadhi & Other Malayalam Movies That Enjoyed A Good Run!
- Box Office Chart (March 05-11): Top 5 Malayalam Movies!
- Aadhi Box Office: All Set To Enter The 50-Crore Club?
- Box Offie Chart(Feb 26 – Mar 04): Captain & Aadhi Continue To Lead The Race!
- Pranav Mohanlal's Aadhi: Gypsy Women Video Song Is Out For The Fans!
- Aadhi Box Office: Overtakes Bollywood Biggies PadMan & Padmaavat!
- Aadhi Box Office: Becomes The First Malayalam Film Of 2018 To Achieve This Feat!
- Box Office Chart (Feb 12-18): Captain Takes The Control!
- Aadhi Box Office: A Big Achievement For The Pranav Mohanlal Starrer!
- Aadhi: Anu Sithara Praises Pranav Mohanlal & The Movie!
- Box Office Chart(Jan 29 - Feb 04): Aadhi Is Super Strong; Hey Jude Enters The Scene!
Aadhi has emerged as the first big hit of the year 2018 and the movie, which has launched Pranav Mohanlal as the lead hero is racing ahead at the box office.
Meanwhile, the week also witnessed the arrival of three major Malayalam movies. Aami, the biopic on Kamala Das did hit the theatres in the past week. Aami has been one film eagerly awaited by the Malayalam film audiences.
Biju Menon also stepped into the box office race, with his latest film Rosapoo, which has been tagged as an entertainer. The week also witnessed the arrival of another major movie in the form of Kaly, which also came in amidst good amount of expectations.
Has the new releases affected Aadhi's run? Take a look at the box office chart to know about this and the top 5 Malayalam movies of the week.
Kaly, the debut directorial venture of Najeem Koya has been receiving mixed reviews upon its release. The movie featuring a host of youngsters have been tagged as a thriller and going by the occupancy rates, the film has got an average opening at the box office. Let us see how the film will perform in the upcoming days.
Box Office Chart: Average Opening
4. Hey Jude
Hey Jude, starring Nivin Pauly in the lead role is one of the most appreciated movies of the year, so far. The film had a comparatively slower start on its first weekend but the movie has definitely picked up pace on its second weekend. The movie went on to do a fine business in multiplex centres and city centres on the second weekend.
Box Office Chart: Above Average
Rosapoo, did release in close to 120 screens in Kerala alone and thus setting the right platform for the movie to score big. But, the initial reviews for the movie weren't favourable for this film, starring Biju Menon in the lead role. It has to be seen how the film will be performing in the upcoming days.
Box Office Chart: Above Average Opening
Aami, starring Manju Warrier in the lead role is off to a decent start at the box office. The film, directed by Kamal has been receiving mixed reviews but the movie, which released in close to 90 screens in Kerala has managed to draw the crowds to the theatres on its first weekend. The weekdays will be crucial for the movie.
Box Office Chart: Decent Opening
Aadhi, the Pranav Mohanlal starrer, directed by Jeethu Joseph has entered the third week of its run and the movie continues to rule the bx office charts. The film, which crossed the 20-Crore mark on it second week itself is still continuing its run in a good number of centres. The arrival of the new releases haven't affected the film's run.
Box Office Chart: Blockbuster