- Kavya Madhavan’s Baby Shower Pics: The Mom-to-be Celebrates The Special Day!
- Dileep & Kavya Madhavan Ready To Welcome Their Bundle Of Joy?
- Dileep Row: Siddique Makes A Shocking Remark On The AMMA Controversy, Takes A Dig At Shashi Tharoor
- Dileep Controversy: Revathy Lashes Out At Young Stars For Ignoring The AMMA Row
- Dileep Row: Will The Anger Against Mohanlal Affect The Box Office Performance Of Neerali?
- Dileep Row: Urmila Unni's Comments About The Attacked Actress Are Disgraceful
According to the latest reports that have come in, Dileep has started the works of his next movie in Malayalam. Reportedly, the actor has joined hands with popular film-maker B Unnikrishnan, for a film, which has its script penned by the director himself. Going by the reports, the shoot of the film has already commenced in Kochi.
According to the reports, the makers are yet to fix the title of the film. Unconfirmed reports have been doing the rounds that Dileep will be seen essaying the role of an advocate in this highly promising film. It is for the first time that Dileep and B Unnikrishnan are joing hands for a film. This Dileep starrer also marks the big entry of the production banner Viacom 18 Motion Pictures to the Malayalam film industry.
Reports also suggest that Neethi will feature two leading ladies in it. Reportedly, Mamtha Mohandas and Priya Anand have been roped in to play the role of the leading ladies in this upcoming film.
Apart from Neethi, Dileep also has another big budget project in the pipeline in the form of Professor Dinkan, to be directed by Ramachandra Babu. Dileep was previously seen in the movie Kammara Sambhavam, direted by Rathish Ambat. The film, which had hit the theatres during the Vishu season of this year, had a scintillating performance from Dileep and the actor had won wide praises for his portrayal of the various phases of the lead character Kammaran.