TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
According to the latest reports that have come in, Dileep has started the works of his next movie in Malayalam. Reportedly, the actor has joined hands with popular film-maker B Unnikrishnan, for a film, which has its script penned by the director himself. Going by the reports, the shoot of the film has already commenced in Kochi.
According to the reports, the makers are yet to fix the title of the film. Unconfirmed reports have been doing the rounds that Dileep will be seen essaying the role of an advocate in this highly promising film. It is for the first time that Dileep and B Unnikrishnan are joing hands for a film. This Dileep starrer also marks the big entry of the production banner Viacom 18 Motion Pictures to the Malayalam film industry.
Reports also suggest that Neethi will feature two leading ladies in it. Reportedly, Mamtha Mohandas and Priya Anand have been roped in to play the role of the leading ladies in this upcoming film.
Apart from Neethi, Dileep also has another big budget project in the pipeline in the form of Professor Dinkan, to be directed by Ramachandra Babu. Dileep was previously seen in the movie Kammara Sambhavam, direted by Rathish Ambat. The film, which had hit the theatres during the Vishu season of this year, had a scintillating performance from Dileep and the actor had won wide praises for his portrayal of the various phases of the lead character Kammaran.