TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
In an unfortunate development, the noted director KK Haridas has passed away in much to the shock of his die-hard fans. The 52-year-old was based in Kerala and died in the city of Kochi . The initial reports are that his death was caused because of heart attack. One is likely to get a clearer picture once more details are revealed. He is survived by his wife Anitha and his children.
KK Haridas was an integral part of the Malayalam film industry and had won the love of the fans because of his abilities as storyteller.
He was born in the Pathanamthitta district of Kerala and began his career in the 1980s. After initially working as an assistant director, he eventually made his directorial debut with the 1994 release Vadhu Doctoranu which became a big hit at the box office.
Thereafter, he directed successful films such as Kakkakum Poochakkum Kalyanam and Kinnam Katta Kallan, and this helped him win the love of countless movie buffs. Some of his other noted films are Kalyanappittannu and Panchapaand.
Needless to say, his death is a big loss for his near and dear ones and we hope that they stay strong in this difficult time.