TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Well, it has been close to a year since Dulquer Salmaan's previous Malayalam film released. Meanwhile, the much loved young star of Malayalam cinema has went on to etch a place for his own in the Telugu and Hindi film industries. His next Malayalam movie will be Oru Yamandan Premakatha, directed by debut film-maker BC Noufel and scripted by Vishnu Unnikrishnan and Bibin George team.
Reports were doing the rounds that Dulquer Salmaan might be seen playing the lead role in the next directorial venture of Mahesh Narayanan as well. Now, it seems like all those reports were true and one of the recent pictures that surfaced on social media suggest the same.
Most recently, popular music director Gopi Sunder took to his official Facebook page to send out a selfie featuring himself, director Mahesh Narayanan and cinematographer Sanu John Varghese. The photo has the caption "Sanu, Alex , mahesh narayanan DQ project discussion ".
Interestingly, director Mahesh Narayanan, Sanu Varghese and Gopi Sunder had previously teamed up for the movie Take Off, which had hit the theatres in the year 2017.
Well, nothing much has been revealed about this much awaited movie. It seems like this will be Dulquer Salmaan's next Malayalam movie after Oru Yamandan Premakatha. Meanwhile, the actor' next big release is expected to be the Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal.