TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Well, it has been close to a year since Dulquer Salmaan's previous Malayalam film released. Meanwhile, the much loved young star of Malayalam cinema has went on to etch a place for his own in the Telugu and Hindi film industries. His next Malayalam movie will be Oru Yamandan Premakatha, directed by debut film-maker BC Noufel and scripted by Vishnu Unnikrishnan and Bibin George team.
Reports were doing the rounds that Dulquer Salmaan might be seen playing the lead role in the next directorial venture of Mahesh Narayanan as well. Now, it seems like all those reports were true and one of the recent pictures that surfaced on social media suggest the same.
Most recently, popular music director Gopi Sunder took to his official Facebook page to send out a selfie featuring himself, director Mahesh Narayanan and cinematographer Sanu John Varghese. The photo has the caption "Sanu, Alex , mahesh narayanan DQ project discussion ".
Interestingly, director Mahesh Narayanan, Sanu Varghese and Gopi Sunder had previously teamed up for the movie Take Off, which had hit the theatres in the year 2017.
Well, nothing much has been revealed about this much awaited movie. It seems like this will be Dulquer Salmaan's next Malayalam movie after Oru Yamandan Premakatha. Meanwhile, the actor' next big release is expected to be the Tamil movie Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal.