TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Nayanthara is an actress who could rightly be labelled as the Lady Superstar of the South Indian cinema with the actress having a strong fan base in all the South Indian states. On the other hand, Dulquer Salmaan, the young sensation of Malayalam cinema has carved a place for his own in Telugu and Tamil industries as well and is all set to conquer newer heights.
Dulquer Salmaan and Nayanthara haven't shared the screen space in films and these charming actors had come together on stage in the recently held Vijay TV Awards.
Interestingly, it was Dulquer Salmaan who handed over an award to Nayanthara. Reportedly, Nayanthara had won two awards, for the Best Actress and Best Popular Actress, for her exceptional performance in the film Aramm.
On stage, Dulquer Salmaan spoke about his admiration for Nayanthara and the young actor added that Nayanthara is the favourite actress of many, including him. Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan was asked about a favourite dialogue from the movies of Nayanthara and the actor went on to say one of the dialogues said by Jai, in the film Raja Rani, which featured Nayanthara as the leading lady.
After saying the dialogue he continued to say, "I love you, Nayanthara. I always loved your work and been a great fan of yours for a long time".