TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Praises have been pouring in for Dulquer Salmaan, who has made a big impact with his performance in the most recent release, Mahanati, which is also the actor's first release of the year 2018. The actor has portrayed the role of Gemini Ganesan in this film, which is a biopic of yesteryear actress Savitri.
Well, the year 2017 was also indeed a spectacular one for the actor and the star in him and Dulquer Salmaan continues to bag awards for the same. Most recently, he was adjudged as the Golden Star at the 20th edition of the Asianet film Awards.
Kamal Haasan was also present for the big function and it was the Ulaganayakan, who handed over the trophy to Dulquer Salmaan. The young actor took to his official Facebook page to share his experience at the Asianet Film Awards and also thanked for the big opportunity to receive the award from Kamal Haasan. He has also shared a few stills from the function.
Take a look at the Facebook post of Dulquer Salmaan...
Dulquer Salmaan definitely grabbed all the eyeballs with his presence. The actor chose to wear a blue coloured suit and needless to say, he looked dapper.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan will be next seen in the upcoming Bollywood movie, Karwaan. The film, which marks the big debut of the actor in Bollywood, is scheduled to grace the big screens on August 10, 2018.