TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Dulquer Salmaan has been trying his best to come up with useful information and updates regarding the requirements in connection with the Kerala floods; and the actor has made the best use of his much-popular social media platforms for the same. Earlier, Dulquer Salmaan himself had taken to his social media pages to share his sadness on being away from Kerala on such a situation and he had asked his followers to send him in all the information, which need to be spread through social media.
Rightly, Dulquer Salmaan has been doing his best in keeping the Keralites aware about the recent requirements and other useful information. Meanwhile, he has also come up with a stunning reply to all those who have been spreading negative comments about him not helping in the situation.
The actor did come up with a stunning post, which has won the hearts of one and all. Dulquer Salmaan wrote, "To all those who think because I'm not physically present that I'm not helping I have nothing to prove to the likes of you. Atleast in a time like this when we are all trying our best and coming together and becoming one, keep out your negativity, hate and judgement". Along with this he also wrote, "The ones writing these comments are nowhere near any of the relief camps or the affected areas. So by attacking others it doesn't make you better than them."
Well, that indeed was a stunning and equally sensible reply from the much-loved star of Malayalam cinema. This post of Dulquer Salmaan has fetched a good number of likes and shares.