TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Dulquer Salmaan has made an impressive debut with the film Karwaan, which reached the big screens last Friday (August 3, 2018). With Karwaan, Dulquer Salmaan has become one among the very few Malayalam actors who has made a mark in the biggest film industry of India.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan has been busy with the promotion works of Karwaan. It was indeed a delight to see Mollywood's own young actor going places. The actor and the team of Karwaan were ruling various channels and social media with a huge buzz doing around the film.
At the same time, Dulquer Salmaan has been constantly conversing with his fans and followers through his official social media pages as well. Most recently, Dulquer Salmaan took to his official social media pages to send out a few stills of what he considers as his favourite look from the Karwaan promotions.
It has been mentioned that Dulquer Salmaan had sported this look for the promotional works of Karwaan in Dubai. As usual, the actor looks dapper and stylish in these costumes. Take a look at the Facebook post of Dulquer Salmaan in connection with the same.
In the meantime, Karwaan has opened to some good reviews in the theatres and Dulquer Salmaan has been receiving praises for his confident debut in Bollywood. Apart from Dulquer Salmaan, Karwaan also features Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar in the lead roles.