TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Dulquer Salmaan has made an impressive debut with the film Karwaan, which reached the big screens last Friday (August 3, 2018). With Karwaan, Dulquer Salmaan has become one among the very few Malayalam actors who has made a mark in the biggest film industry of India.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan has been busy with the promotion works of Karwaan. It was indeed a delight to see Mollywood's own young actor going places. The actor and the team of Karwaan were ruling various channels and social media with a huge buzz doing around the film.
At the same time, Dulquer Salmaan has been constantly conversing with his fans and followers through his official social media pages as well. Most recently, Dulquer Salmaan took to his official social media pages to send out a few stills of what he considers as his favourite look from the Karwaan promotions.
It has been mentioned that Dulquer Salmaan had sported this look for the promotional works of Karwaan in Dubai. As usual, the actor looks dapper and stylish in these costumes. Take a look at the Facebook post of Dulquer Salmaan in connection with the same.
In the meantime, Karwaan has opened to some good reviews in the theatres and Dulquer Salmaan has been receiving praises for his confident debut in Bollywood. Apart from Dulquer Salmaan, Karwaan also features Irrfan Khan and Mithila Palkar in the lead roles.