TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Dulquer Salmaan is back to Mollywood after a short gap with the film Oru Yamandan Premakatha, which is being directed by debut film-maker. The shoot of the film had commenced in the month of July and if reports are to be believed, the first schedule of shoot has been completed in Kochi.
Earlier, it was revealed that Dulquer Salmaan starrer Oru Yamandan Premakatha will also feature popular actors like Dharmajan Bolghatty, Soubin Shahir, Salim Kumar, Ranji Panicker in important roles. Now, according to the reports, Suraj Venjaramoodu will also be a part of this upcoming project.
According to the reports, Suraj Venjaramoodu will join the team of Oru Yamandan Premakatha in the second schedule of shoot of the movie. Interestingly, this will mark the second association of Dulquer Salmaan and Suraj venjaramoodu after the movie Kammatipaadam, starring Dulquer Salmaan in which Suraj Venjaramoodu had essayed a character role.
Well, nothing much has been revealed about the storyline of Oru Yamandan Premakatha or the character played by Dulquer Salmaan in it. The film, scripted by Vishnu Unnikrishnan and Bibib George, is expected to be a complete entertainer.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan's most recent release Karwaan, which marked his nig debut in Bollywood has hit the theatres. The film has opened to decent reviews with the actor receiving praises for his performance in the film.