TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Dulquer Salmaan is back to Mollywood after a short gap with the film Oru Yamandan Premakatha, which is being directed by debut film-maker. The shoot of the film had commenced in the month of July and if reports are to be believed, the first schedule of shoot has been completed in Kochi.
Earlier, it was revealed that Dulquer Salmaan starrer Oru Yamandan Premakatha will also feature popular actors like Dharmajan Bolghatty, Soubin Shahir, Salim Kumar, Ranji Panicker in important roles. Now, according to the reports, Suraj Venjaramoodu will also be a part of this upcoming project.
According to the reports, Suraj Venjaramoodu will join the team of Oru Yamandan Premakatha in the second schedule of shoot of the movie. Interestingly, this will mark the second association of Dulquer Salmaan and Suraj venjaramoodu after the movie Kammatipaadam, starring Dulquer Salmaan in which Suraj Venjaramoodu had essayed a character role.
Well, nothing much has been revealed about the storyline of Oru Yamandan Premakatha or the character played by Dulquer Salmaan in it. The film, scripted by Vishnu Unnikrishnan and Bibib George, is expected to be a complete entertainer.
Meanwhile, Dulquer Salmaan's most recent release Karwaan, which marked his nig debut in Bollywood has hit the theatres. The film has opened to decent reviews with the actor receiving praises for his performance in the film.