TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
It is quite known to all that Fahadh Faasil was the initial choice for one among the lead roles in Mani Ratnam's upcoming film Chekka Chivantha Vaanam. The Malayalam film audiences were indeed happy to hear about the big news of the project; however, later, it was revealed that Fahadh Faasil had to opt out of the project and the role went to Tamil actor Arun Vijay.
Now, Fahadh Faasil himself has opened up about the reason on why he had opted out of Mani Ratnam's upcoming big venture. It was in a recent interview with popular Malayalam magazine Vanitha that the actor opened up about the same.
Fahadh Faasil revealed that he rejects a film when he is unable to visualize that movie in his mind. He added that it is not an easy task and there have been instances when he has reached to the final decision at the last moment. He mentioned that the same thing had happened with Mani Ratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam. The actor has stated that he tried to visualize the film in his mind till the last moment; but, unfortunately, he couldn't. Fahadh Faasil also mentioned that Mani Ratnam would have definitely identified the reason on why he backed out of the project. He also added that if one goes into a film in which he/she doesn't believe in, it would be a torture for everyone.
Meanwhile, Chekka Chivantha Vaanam's trailer has already hit the online circuits and it has opened to a good reception. The film has been scheduled to hit the theatres on September 28, 2018.