- When Fahadh Faasil Expressed His Love For Andrea Jeremiah And Got Royally Rejected
- Varathan Box Office Day 1 Collections: The Fahadh Faasil Starrer Gets A Fabulous Opening!
- Varathan Review: A Scintillating Experience That Deserves To Be Savoured From The Theatres!
- Varathan Twitter Review: Here's What The Audiences Have To Say About The Fahadh Faasil Starrer
- Is Fahadh Faasil Also A Part Of This Much Awaited Malayalam Movie?
- Fahadh Faasil Reveals Why He Opted Out Of Mani Ratnam's Chekka Chivantha Vaanam!
It would be right to tag Fahadh Faasil as one of the finest young acting talents of the present-day Indian cinema and the whole lot of applauses that he received for his phenomenal performance in the movie Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum stand as a testimony to that. Meanwhile, rumours and allegations were doing the rounds regarding the fabulous actor, stating that he doesn't allot dates and won't pickup calls. According to a recent report by Manorama Online, Fahadh Faasil has come up with a response to all these allegations.
According to the report, the actor has conveyed that he doesn't hold any starry airs and has never said to anyone that he won't give them dates. He also added that there is no use in telling he has changed or that he is working with only a selected number of people. He added that if he has changed, it is only for the characters that he portrays.
He has denied all the allegations, which mention that he doesn't allot dates for projects. He mentioned that the only factor which is important is that the film under consideration should be something that excites and satisfies him. He also wishes that his films should be watched as well as enjoyed by the audiences.
Meanwhile, Fahadh Faasil will be next seen in the film Varathan, which has been directed by Amal Neerad. The expectations are high on this film, which is expected to hit the theatres this month.